|Features & Benefits:
- Profitability provided down to job/project, part number and customer
- If originally quoted, Job Costing provides comparison to Quotation
- Costing down to batch level ensures material costs are based on actual costs
- Time captured via SFDC ensures operating (and set-up) time is based on actual costs
- Up to the minute costing views allow ‘in-progress’ jobs to be monitored
- Full reporting available with variance analysis (to standard, planned or quoted)
The Job Costing module is what we believe the 'Holy Grail'. What most companies want but find difficult to achieve. The reason is because the majority of organisations are fully aware what profit or loss they achieved for any particular period but few could say with confidence how profitable each individual job was.
Job Costing opens up what is for most companies a 'black hole' to provide them with accurate up-to-date costs per job, part, customer or resource.
Information can be captured a variety of ways:
- Time Manually – at its simplest by entering employee time per operation/resource on a job-by-job basis. basis. 111111111111111111111
- Time Automatically – via our Shop Floor Data Capture (SFDC) module. Time is automatically captures the time and cost per operation/resource on a job-by-job basis. 1111 111111 111111
- Sub-Contract Costs – collected via the Purchase Order Processing (POP) module. 111 11111111111111 11111111111
- Purchase Costs – similarly collected from the POP module and stored against the batch when it is booked into stock.
- Sub-Assembly Costs – collected from SFDC, POP originally and amalgamated into the batch cost for the item via Job Costing when it was originally made and booked into stock.
See real time and on a pro-rata basis how you are performing to quickly identify those jobs whose cost are beginning to spiral over that to which you planned or quoted.
Be more profitable with the help of a plethora of reports designed to help you compare actual costs to those planned with full variance analysis.
Make more money by identify unprofitable parts & customers to avoid under quoting in the future. Increase your quotation sales conversions and be more competitive by avoiding pricing yourself out the market.
Lift the veal on your production costs with Factory-Master to become more profitable in what you do. Maximise your revenue by quoting more competitively and converting more quotations into sales.
||t: 0115 860 2037 f: 0115 860 2039 e:
w: www.compete-it.co.uk Sitemap